Managing health care issues can feel like a full-time job. That’s where Advocacy Services comes in. Here are just a few of the ways your Advocate can help you:
- Understanding and using your benefits.
- Deciding the best course of action when you have a question or concern.
- Resolving health care billing and insurance claim disputes.
- Locating doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers.
- Researching and locating treatments and medications.
- Getting second opinions, when necessary.
- Becoming a more effective health care consumer.
It takes our Advocates an average of 4.5 hours to answer your question or resolve an issue. And because they’re working on your behalf, you’re free to go about your day and focus on what is important to you, instead of spending time on hold!
Advocates are highly qualified health care experts. They possess the expertise necessary to resolve even the most challenging situations. For example, our Advocates have:
- Secured critical therapy for an expectant mother whose baby’s life was at stake
- Helped research the latest spinal fusion procedure following a severe car accident
- Identified clinical trials for rare cancers and secured placement in the program
- Partnered with health plans to overturn coverage denials for life-saving treatments
Read more testimonials from real people our Advocates have assisted.